22 August 2013

Waiting for Hiking!

The hiking trip to the national park of Pyhä-Luosto was postponed for tomorrow, and the friend can't make it so it's going to be just the two of us.

In the mean time I made some pancakes and korvapuusti, a Finnish pastry. Also one picture from the last post got left behind for some reason so I'll just put it here.

I can't wait our little hiking trip! I've always wanted to go hiking to Lapland with a tent, camera and good company of course. Thanks to its quiet, ascetically beautiful nature it's my favourite place here in Finland, and if I'd stay in this country, I would want to live right here in the north. Right now the plans are returning to Chile in some point, and why not live in other places for a while too, but you never know until the moment is up. And I love it, it would be boring to know everything about your future exactly for sure before it happens. What's the point in mourning if your plans don't go the way you want, just enjoy the life as it comes (;

1
2
 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, I appreciate every comment (: