09 September 2013

Without Pictures

Struggling with anxiety about the photo editing program that still isn't working, I have (almost) decided to buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom as these free programs I have are not working with raw image format or in other ways. Nikon customer service couldn't help me, and I gave up after various attempts of deleting and reinstalling the program. Now, for obvious reasons without pictures, I'll tell little something about these last days:

My classes at the university started last week, and I'm content and happy about how all this is feeling. There are just so many options with minor subjects and voluntary courses that I'll have to be careful not to choose too many as happened to me in high-school. A burn-out or too much stress wouldn't be good for anyone.

I have made few (potential) friends, and get to know everyone on my class. On Thursday I'll have a trip to one gold mine around here, and it has something to do with my studies :D

With O we have taken a walk almost every night because it's so beautiful and peaceful around here, and I have went to the forest to pick berries and just "hang out" there if you can call it that. Which reminds me of our hiking trip, but that I would like to describe with the pictures (:

I feel like going to a hike again now that it's "ruska" - the autumn time here in the north, when all turns red and yellow. If we don't have time/money right now, it will still be there the next years to come as will we.

Just to add some color, here's an unedited picture of a chocolate cake I baked the other day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, I appreciate every comment (: