17 September 2014

I dream

I dream of a better world, because I'm such a hopeful person. I dream that if I make the world better action by action, maybe other people will notice how nice it is and start doing good actions too. I dream that it might be possible that everyone eventually would be peaceful like buddhas if everyone thought like I do, even though I know it's practically never happening.

I dream of living a life with no chemicals. I dream of a world with clean and fresh food, no polluted waters, no accumulation of poisons in food chains - a life where everyone at least has the chance to choose. I dream of a healthy world.

I dream of being able to live without thinking what how others see me. I dream of dancing as if no one is watching, and never being ashamed of my opinions, clothes or anything where I'm swimming against the stream of majority. I dream of being confident.

I dream of living in the middle of a forest. I dream of having my own house, garden, chicken, to be able to be as self-sufficient as possible. I dream of living with nature.

I dream of having horses. I dream of understanding them, receiving and giving unconditional love from and to them, and every other animal I will ever have. I dream of being able to give the animals staying with me the best possible life, and to have life-long friends of other species. I dream of earning their trust.

I dream of getting really good with photography. I dream of showing my thinking to the world with my pictures. I dream of touching, moving or changing someone's mind with only an image I took. I dream of creating emotions, changes, smiles, laughters and tears with the moments captured on paper. I dream of showing people something they never would see without my camera.

I dream of seeing many different cultures and learning from them. I dream of sharing it all and and teaching it to other people with the help of my camera and words. I dream of teaching.

I dream of being able to change people's ways of thinking, so that my dream of a better world might come true one day. I dream of changing the world with the power of pictures, and the power of words, and the power of love.

I dream of loving someone unconditionally with all my heart, and expecting nothing in return. I dream of being unconditionally loved by that same person. I dream of a family that I can share my dreams with.

I dream of never to stop learning. I dream of never to stop questioning. I dream of never to stop teaching. I dream of never to stop finding happiness inside me. I dream of never to stop seeing the beauty all around me. I dram of never to stop loving. I dream of never to stop dreaming.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post? Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, I appreciate every comment (: